Daily reports of the faltering stockmarket, falling property prices, cost of gas increase, lack of consumer demand, rising unemployment and continual cutting of credit lines by the ever so unsure banks, whose greed has largely contributed to the cause can leave us wondering what next.
If you think things cannot get worse they always can...........
Time to cut cloth accordingly, simply put, means trim your personal expenditure and or increase your income, preferably without reliance on your employer just in case they are planning a similar exercise. Looking beyond the income median, without an ever hopeful cash quick resolve, means seeking and executing a specific financial strategy.
The harsh but practical solution is to simply cut costs and do away with the luxuries that add to your financial woe each day, week, or month until such time you are generating the income to pay for them. If you are in the UK and are struggling financially the registered charity, Consumer Credit Counselling Service, provide free advice and often liase directly with your creditors to form an affordable solution. Don't procrastinate, take action by contacting them on freephone 0800 138 111 or online http://www.cccs.co.uk/.
I recollected a saying as I walked along the seafront one day; "We are only limited, by those limitations we place upon ourselves". I imagined coming up with a problem to solve rising sea levels by designing a water powered car as its water waste must be better than carbon monoxide. Hmm..... How To Water...How To Water, down my costs by taking hydrogen from water to make a hydrogen engine?
Coming from a mechanically minded family (my mum was nuts and my father bolted) lol! Jesting aside, undeterred and with no experience in these matters but determined not to be thwarted I searched online to see if I could run the car on water. Guess what? You can, at very little conversion costs and up to 70% savings on fuel costs You just have to know more...... http://tinyurl.com/6de7zo.
So, having found a way to cut one of the major expenses and having trimmed the unnecessaries, I felt that my total monthly requirement of £1500 should simply be divided by 30, representing the days in the month ..............(long pause). I therefore need to generate income rates of £50 a day after any tax rates income on that figure.
Well, hardly an ultimate wealth package objective, but a starting point. I knew that people are making money online easy, I just did not know how. Websites money, simple, not if you are like me, two fingers on the keyboard. So if you want a way to money, I concluded if you can't beat them join them and become an affiliate making money. By becoming affiliated to those who already have the products and the market place, an example would be Amazon .com, you are effectively acting as their agent. So I learned how to create endless websites with the single click of a button... for FREE! ==> http://tinyurl.com/5wf89d
I am in no doubt that, of all the modern day opportunities that exist for an individual to improve their personal wealth, the Betfair exchange provides a liquid market where daily income can be acheived and further more, it is currently free of tax. Unlike other business opportunities there is no requirement for premises, staff or long term investment. Possibilities exist for generating income on the exchange whilst continuing your current occupation, even starting using others peoples money by claiming free money using low risk strategies. Indeed there are trading strategies that allow the trader to guarantee a profit before a sporting event has even taken place or concluded. An opportunity an introduction to your own cashtap, so defined as An easily accessible source of income, available from a liquid market through arbitrage or exchange trading. An introduction to a source of cash other than from employment or conventional business. A flow of cash easily accessible for the Lay person.An income stream unaffected by recession.
Usage: A market now open 24 hours a day, where trades are not currently subject to taxation or affected by general economic factors, presents a real opportunity for the lay person to have their own cashtap.
Whether or not you have an interest in techniques of batting baseball or any batting sports, your main motivation is likely to be financial progress and you will therefore need an exchange account. There is one exchange that is growing so rapidly it may one day challegne the US exchange......... http://www.betfair.com/
A very good guide to getting a quick start to sustainable low risk profits all year round at Betfair is..............http://tinyurl.com/5ur299
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment